Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we all know that theres more hidden in between the lines of your boring history textbook. The Drama. The randomness. The...stupidness. The things about history you DONT learn in school.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Art 101 With Feliciano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Italy

Italy

Art 101 With Feliciano Empty
PostSubject: Art 101 With Feliciano   Art 101 With Feliciano EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:02 am

A droning schoolbell sends its deafening ring through the crowded hallways of the World Academy, telling children that classes would be starting any minute. The students waved a reluctant goodbye, throwing a hasty promise of "See you after class!" over their shoulder as they weave through the other students to their first-hour course.
Mr. Vargas, room 312, fidgets with excitement as the early students amble into his room. This being the only job he's ever had, he hopes he doesn't screw it up. He again checks his desk to make sure everything is neat and organized. Yes, everything is find-able and easily accessed, even though it looks cluttered in everyone else's view. He glances one more time at the motivational words he wrote on the board, "Teachers provide the tools of success, it's your job to use them correctly."
Finally, the bell rings again, making the new teacher jump. Well, that's my cue! he thinks as he stands at the front of the room to make his introduction.
"Buongiorno, and welcome to art 101! I'm Mr. Vargas, but you can call me Feliciano. I'm going to try to make these lessons as fun and easy as possible, and I hope you enjoy them." He grabs a stack of packets from his desk and begins to hand them out to the students. "These are your Chapter one notes. You can refer to them as we go through the unit. Basically it's just a tad bit of background on art. Oh, and I suggest keeping these for stuyding for the final~!"

(...feel like I'm posting a freakin one-shot.)
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: Art 101 With Feliciano   Art 101 With Feliciano EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Canada walks in cluching his bear to his chest. "Is this art class?" He askes. "I do hope that I'm not late."
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Art 101 With Feliciano   Art 101 With Feliciano EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Feliciano smiles at the student. "Oh, not at all Mr..." His eyes dart to the enrollment sheet that also gave a description of each student so they'd be easier to identify. At the bottom the words "Matthieu Williams-owner of the polar bear" had been scrawled in black pen and easily oppose the neatly typed names of the other kids. "....Mr. Williams! Have a seat! Oh, and these are yours~!" He hands the student a packet.

(Ciao Canada!)
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: Art 101 With Feliciano   Art 101 With Feliciano EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Canada looked at the art packet and started panicing when his bear started to eat it. "No!"
(Heyo Italy ^^)
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Art 101 With Feliciano   Art 101 With Feliciano EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:46 am

Feliciano smiles a bit at the little bear. "Well, looks like someone's eager to learn." With a small giggle, he retrieves another packet from his desk and hands it to the student, careful to make sure the bear doesn't notice.

(How's it goin, ve~?)
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: Art 101 With Feliciano   Art 101 With Feliciano EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Canada lifted the packet out of the reach of the bear. He smiled at the Feliciano. "Thank you." He said.

(good ^^ U?)
Back to top Go down
Italy

Italy

PostSubject: Re: Art 101 With Feliciano   Art 101 With Feliciano EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Feliciano pats the bear's head. "No problem, ve~!" Allowing Mr. Williams to find a seat, the teacher realizes that he forgot to take role. He flushes a bit. "Okay, class. I'm gonna take role now. If you're here, let me know if you want lunch, okey dokey?" He picks up one of the many pencils cluttering his desk and begins calling names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art 101 With Feliciano   Art 101 With Feliciano Empty

Back to top Go down

Art 101 With Feliciano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: World Academy W :: Classrooms-
Jump to: